` Hyderabad Schedule Of 'Phantom' Completed - chitraloka.com | Kannada Movie News, Reviews | Image

User Rating: 5 / 5

Star activeStar activeStar activeStar activeStar active
 
Hyderabad Schedule Of 'Phantom' Completed
Phantom Movie Image

The Hyderabad schedule of Sudeep starrer 'Phantom' has finally been wrapped up and the team is all set to return back to Bangalore soon.

Sudeep himself confirmed through a tweet that the Hyderabad shoot has been concluded. 'A Long schedule at Hyderabad just wrapped. Should admit that it was a totally great experience, something I will cherish for a long time. Start and shoot when no one was even thinking of and wrapping what was planned is an achievement by itself. Last schedule starts soon' tweeted Sudeep.

The shooting for 'Phantom' started in July and the team has shot for more than 100 days in the last four months. With the Hyderabad schedule completed, the film is 75 percent complete and the team intends to complete the remaining 25 percent soon.

'Phantom' stars Sudeep, Shraddha Srinath, Nirup Bhandari, Neeta Ashok and others in prominent roles. The film is written and directed by Anup Bhandari. Jack Manju is producing the film under the Shalini Arts Banner.

Amitab Bachchan Helps Film Workers On Labours Day

Food Kits Distribution To Media Personnel By Ministers Bc Patil Gallery