` V.Manohar Brainwashed Me - Shailendra Babu - chitraloka.com | Kannada Movie News, Reviews | Image

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star inactiveStar inactiveStar inactiveStar inactiveStar inactive
 

Producer Shailender Babu a big shot in financing, distribution and production has banked heavily on music director and director V.Manohar to churn out a fine film for his banner.  It has not happened so. Producer Sailendra Babu  of  'Swathi Enterprises' and 'Sumanth Productions' has lost one crore and he had controlled his anguish so far but on last Thrusday he burst out on the problems created by director V.Manohar. Firstly, producer Shailendra Babu is upset is because V.Manohar reported to the media that he has got only 60 percent of freedom. What happened to remaining 40 percent?  I have given whatever he asks.  I have spent nearly two crore and it is worth only 75 lakhs when seen on the screen. The graphic and DTS consumed as many as 71 days.  It is because of negligence of the director. Manohar has got the habit of sleeping when the work in progress. An Engineer at AVM studio spoke badly about the director. I objected and covered the mistake of director Manohar but still he left lot to be deserved. Even today I did not say a single bad word against V.Manohar but he has not kept quiet. When the film was ready he answered with wrong tone about the film. Which director will do it like that when Rs.2 crore has been invested asks Shailendra Babu. I admit that V.Manohar brainwashed me at the time of my film 'Rangoli'. I hoped that I will be moving in right direction with Manohar but got derailed after heavy spending.
Now it is upto V.Manohar to give fitting answer.

#

The Terrorist Movie Gallery

Thayige Thakka Maga Movie Gallery